Installation Manual for Custom Signs
Simple & useful guide for installers through the custom sign installation procedure.
Please be sure to consider all safety aspects and take preventive measures.
DANGER OF FIRE
- Do not disassemble or modify the product.
- Do not use any corrosive solvents directly or indirectly in contact with the product.
- If for indoor use, it is forbidden to contact the product with water for long time.
- If the product is not frequently used after installation, please turn on the product regularly (every 2-3 weeks), and keep light on for 1-2 hours in order to avoid the product deterioration.
DANGER OF DAMAGE
- The wire for connection must have necessary certifications, such as CE/UL/CSA/CCC/SAA/ISO, etc.
- In compliance with your local electrical standards, laws and regulations.
- The electrician must hold an electrical qualification certificate to carry out the electrical work, strictly forbid non-professional personal operations.
- The power supply and switch should be placed in ventilated and dry location.
DANGER OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
- Please turn off the power supply before the installation.
- After all wire connection finished, please double check all wirings, make sure everything is ok and then turn off the power.
- Hand drill and screwdriver
- Adhensive glue
- Wire terminal with certification
- Electrical wire with certification
- Screw accessories
03 INSTALLATION STEPS
- Uninstall the screws on the return, separate the front part and back part.
- Screw the stud on the installation hole.
- Put the template on the installation surface and drill the installation holes and wiring holes.
- The diameter of installation hole should be 2mm more than the stud’s, and the wiring hole should be get through.
- Take the wire from the wiring hole, and fix the back part on the wall with screw.
- Put silicon on the back of letter and the surface of the stud.
- Put the front part on the original place, and fix the front part with screw.
- Take the wire from the wiring hole, and put the sign with the installation hole.